Best Blogging Buddy Award

Hey All! Today I'll be answering the questions asked by Mary @ Mary's Moments for the Best Blogging Buddy Award!

The Rules:
☼You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
☼You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl on the left with you!).
☼You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
☼You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
☼You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.

My Answers to Mary's Questions:
Do you enjoy drawing?
Yes! 

Would you rather go scuba diving or sky diving?
Scuba diving. I'm scared of heights, and I'm not the kind of person who likes roller coasters because the rushing forward and downwards terrifies me.

Your hair up or down?
I like it both ways, but right now it is down :) 

You are famous. What are you famous for? 
I'll be famous for finishing one of my books! (And publishing it, of course :) 

What do you think of when you hear the color, blue? 
Water. 

What is the weirdest dream you have ever had? 
Um... well, it was really weird... and long, probably too long to write it all here. But it involved mermaids, helicopters, smarties (like the candy), police officers, and zoos. Yeah. Enough said. 

Favorite pastime? 
Writing and browsing Pinterest (often when I should be writing) 

Dumbest thing you did as a kid? 
I think I was 7 or 8, and I went digging in the dirt under our porch and intentionally got as dirty as I could... and helped my siblings to get dirty too..... 

What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? 
Read :D 

What was the last song you listened to? 
I Will Believe by Nichole Nordeman 

What are you currently reading? 
The Hobbit (for school- yay! :D) 

If you had a chance to play a prank on someone, who would you play a prank on? 
Due to the need to maintain the secrecy of the prank until such a day on which I can do it, I'm afraid I can't answer that question... 

If you could live in a different country, where would you live? 
I don't really know... All the pictures I've seen of Canada make it seem like a nice place to live... but Antarctica has penguins... 

Pen or Pencil? 
PENS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

What would you do if you were trapped in a giant bubble? 
Find a way to escape and then write a story about it.

My Questions!
  1. If you could be any animal you wanted, which animal would you choose?
  2. If you could be any book or movie character, who would you be?
  3. Favorite pen color?
  4. What hobbies do you enjoy?
  5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
  6. Favorite mythological creature?
  7. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
  8. Favorite subject in school? (If you've already graduated, what was your favorite subject?)
  9. What was the best dream you ever had?
  10. What was the craziest dream you ever had?
  11. What are you reading right now?
  12. What is one movie you really want to see, but haven't yet?
  13. Have you ever traveled out of the country?
  14. Where is the farthest you have ever been from home?
  15. Favorite food?
I nominate...
                                                                 ...And anyone else who wants to do this!

    Comments