Short Pieces Day 2 Prompt

Hey-o all!
(On an unrelated side note, does anyone know where "hey-o" comes from? Uglies? The Safe Lands trilogy? A Time to Die? Did I even spell it right?)
(End unrelated side note)

So I'm participating in a week of prompts and short stories. The prompt for day one can be found here. And (hopefully) I'll be putting up my short story from it later today. You can find details about the week here!

Anywho, here's the prompt I'm giving!

It burned her hand, and she flung it as far away from her as she could.

The word limit is 5,000 max, but it can be as short as you'd like! Have fun!

Tally ho! (No worries, I know what that one's from ;)

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. If you want, you write a story using the prompt and post it on your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Hello!
    I'm Sarah, the person assigned to give you a prompt for the Flash Fiction Challenge!

    Your prompt is: "Most people would've screamed at the sight of it. She laughed." You can use that exactly in the piece, or just write something inspired by it, or whatever else. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment