Thursday, June 9, 2016

Me is Moving (Important, please read!!)

Aylo to all you wonderful people!
I'm just dropping by quickly to let y'all know that I'm moving over to Wordpress. I love my Aerie, but blogger and I are parting ways.
Hopefully this will help me be more active and post more regularly, because the Wordpress app is WAY better than the Blogger one, and at this point in time I just don't go on an actual computer all that much. Plus, summer is coming, which means actually having time, people. xO What is this crazyness?
Anyway, my new blog address is onesparrowssong.wordpress.com- I hope to see you there! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there!
Any thoughts? Leave a comment!
(Your comment should show up right away, but I've heard that blogger is being difficult and some comments aren't showing up- at all. I suggest copying your comment before you post it, and then if it doesn't show up, pasting it into the box and trying again.)